SkyVac®️ Mighty Atom Clamped (You Choose)
The new SkyVac® Mighty Atom is a powerful, compact, gutter cleaning vacuum system designed for residential and light commercial use. It has featherlight poles and is available in 3 "height packages" to reach gutters up to 3 stories (35 ft or 10.5m high).
Our advanced, carbon fiber pole sections are 3 times lighter than aluminum poles, making them much easier to use, especially at higher heights.
If you own a home surrounded by trees and you are tired of paying someone year-after-year to clean your gutters, then the SkyVac® Mighty Atom is an affordable alternative for the Do-It-Yourself individual.
If you are a professional cleaner and wanting to add gutter cleaning to your service offerings then the SkyVac® Mighty Atom is a good starting point. If you are a professional gutter cleaner where time is of the essence, or if you service a heavily pine debris area, we recommend upgrading to the SkyVac® 85 Elite (electric) or the SkyVac® Interceptor (gas) for frequent professional use.
The ATOM can carry out the following additional tasks...
- Leaf Blowing (light duty)
- Pond Dredging
Cyclonic Side Entry Port with Clamped Poles
- Cyclonic Side Entry Port: 2" (50mm) Click-lock vac port)
- Your number choice of clamped fit poles
- 4, 6, or 7 Poles (20 ft, 30 ft or 35 ft reach)
- 5 ft long each
- 2" (50 mm) in diameter
- Lightweight, Wire-reinforced hose - 2" (50mm) diameter, 16 ft (5m) length
- 1 Elite Vac Release Pole
- 1 Elite Hairpin Tool Holder
- 1 Vac to Hose Cuff (50-51mm)
- 1 Hose to Pole Cuff (50-51mm)
- Cleaning Tools
- Aluminum Crevice End Tool
- Dual Tool: (Aluminum Dirt Breaker & Scalloped End Tool Combination)
- Aluminum Tapered End Tool
- Aluminum Long End Tool
- Elite Long Soft Tool
Floor Tool Kit (Comes with All Models and Pole Packages)
- Rotating Cuff
- 2 Aluminum/Plastic Tubes
- 1 Plastic Bend End Tool Holder
- 1 Wet Floor Brush
- 1 Dry Floor Brush
- 1 Carpet Floor Brush
- SkyVac® Branded Pole and tool Kit Carry Case
Pole Comparison Chart:
- Commercial grade 1600 watt 120 volt motor (15 amps) (plugs into standard residential outlet)
- Water Lift: 110 inches of water lift
- Air flow: 134 CFM
- Canister Capacity: approximately 10 gallons (35 liters)
- Dimensions: 31 inches high x 15.7 inches wide (79 centimeters x 40 centimeters)
- Vacuum Weight: approximately 18 pounds ( 8 kilograms)