SkyVac Atom for the Home (DIY, Wet & Dry)
The SkyVac ATOM packs a powerful punch with it’s compact form factor, making it ideal for homeowners and small commercial applications.
Our advanced carbon fiber pole sections are 3 times lighter than aluminum poles, making them much easier to maneuver.
If you own a home surrounded by trees and you are tired of paying someone year after year to clean your gutters, then the SkyVac Atom is an affordable alternative for the Do-It-Yourself individual.
Note: If you are a professional gutter cleaner we recommend the SkyVac 85 for frequent commercial use.
For High Ceiling Cleaning / Dusting:
If you have high ceilings in your house or small commercial space, then the SkyVac Atom is the perfect system to clean hard-to-reach surfaces when paired with the optional Internal Cleaning Tool Set.
The ATOM can carry out the following additional tasks...
- Leaf Blowing
- Pond Dredging
- 7 Carbon fiber poles, each approximately 5 feet long (1.5 meters), 1.75 inch diameter (44 millimeters)
- Approximately 15 feet (4.5 meters) of flexi hose, 1.5 inch diameter (38 millimeters)
- Crevice tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Daily end tool
- 135 degree tool holder
- 180 degree tool holder
- Round dusting brush
- Carrying bag
- Commercial floor tool kit
- Commercial grade 1600 watt 120 volt motor
- Suction: 110 inches of water lift
- Air flow: 1000 gallons per minute (3800 liters)
- Canister capacity: approximately 10 gallons (35 liters)
- 31 inches high x 15.7 inches wide (79 centimeters x 40 centimeters)
- Weight: approximately 18 pounds ( 8 kilograms)