Ready Pure - Ultra Pure DI Water Purification Quick Fill System
USE THE READY PURE SYSTEM TO
- Fill Auto-Scrubbers
- Fill Mop Buckets
- Fill Trigger Sprayers
- Fill Carpet Extractors
- Use With Chemical Mixing Stations
- Clean Windows with a Water Fed Brush
Harness the energy of Ultra Pure Water
Ultra Pure water (pure H20) is not found in nature. It is unstable in it’s pure form and carries pent up cleaning energy to solubilize soils and other contaminants it comes in contact with.
• Ultra Pure water can be used alone (in light to medium soil) or in conjunction with chemicals (in medium to heavy soils).
• Ultra Pure Water leaves no residue or build up on the surface
• Perfect for cleaning windows!
Ultra Pure water makes cleaning chemicals more efficient and effective by eliminating the need for the chemicals to treat the water and apply all of its cleaning energy to dissolve the soil that needs to be removed.
• Cleaning chemicals work by improving the ability of water to release, dissolve and hold the soils in solution that have been removed from the surface.
What you get with the Ready Pure System
• DI Cartridge
• DI Holder Frame
• Wall Mount Screws
• Rubber Feet for Portable Use
• Magnetic TDS Meter