Starting your own external cleaning business can be a rewarding and lucrative venture. Some potential benefits of starting this type of business include:
- Flexibility: You can choose your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want
- Moderately Low Startup Costs: Specialty equipment designed for gutter cleaning, gutter brightening, window cleaning, pressure washing, mobile detailing, high-dusting etc can be purchased through Buy Now Pay Later programs or leased
- High Demand: External cleaning services are always in demand, as people are constantly looking to maintain the appearance and value of their homes and businesses.
- Potential for Growth: If you provide excellent service and build a good reputation, your clients will grow quickly.
- Personal Satisfaction: Owning your own business can be personally fulfilling, as you have the opportunity to be your own boss and create a successful enterprise
Typical rates charged for these services:
- Gutter Cleaning - $150.00 to $275.00 for residential gutter cleaning
- Gutter Brightening - $150-250.00 for residential gutter brightening
- Window Cleaning - $6.00-10.00 per window for residential window cleaning
- Pressure Washing & Soft Washing - $75-200.00 per labor hour
- Mobile Detailing - $60-$400 per vehicle depending on type, size and condition of vehicle
- High Dusting - Wide range of pricing but typically at least .50 cents on up to $2.00 per sq ft facility.
Gutter Cleaning is the bread and butter of the exterior cleaning business and has limitless earning potential. SkyVac®️ systems have been at the forefront of the cleaning industry since 2003. A single worker can operate a gutter vacuum up to 40 ft high safely from the ground.
Window Cleaning can be a very lucrative business, especially for higher 2nd and 3rd story windows that customers can't reach themselves.
We offer extensive training on all our products / services at our Clean Direct / SkyVac®️ Training Days.
Read more: What Are the Benefits of High Dusting?