Apply for Financing
- B2B - Buy Now Pay Over Time
- Equipment Leasing
- Traditional Bank Business Financing
What is it?
BNPL arrangements are point-of-sale installment loans that allow consumers to make purchases and pay for them at a future date.
How it works:
- Convenient and easy-to-apply online, instant approval
- Typically easier to get approved for than traditional credit cards or lines of credit
- 30 days Interest Free
- Up to 12 months financing
- Does not normally affect your credit score, unless late or no payments
Choose: Credit Key at Checkout or Apply here.
What is it?
An equipment lease is a contractual agreement between a leasing company (who owns the equipment) and the lessee who wants to use the equipment for a specific period in exchange for set payments. In some cases the lease allows the lessee to purchase the equipment at the end of the term with a balloon payment or $1 buyout.
For more information on the advantages of leasing click here.
How it Works
- Easy to apply online, approvals are instant or may take a few hours
- Typically 12, 24, 36 & 48 month lease terms offered
- First payment made up front
- Surrender equipment at end of lease or buyout
Choose: Multiple Options below by clicking logo
- If you are just getting started or need to build your credit then TimePayment is a good choice. They work with a variety of credit scores.
- If you are just getting started or need to build your credit then Clicklease is a good choice. They work with a variety of credit scores, including those who have seen some challenges from other lending sources.
- Clicklease offers an Early Purchase Option. Within the first 5 months of the lease it can be paid off in one lump sum for the entire invoiced amount plus taxes (payments already made are not deducted from the buyout amount). From month 6 until the end of the term there is a 5% discount towards the full payoff.
What is it?
Small business lending where most financial decisions are delivered within minutes of applying. This is a traditional type loan with annual interest rates and allows the small business to build credit.
How it Works
- Easy to apply online, most financing decisions are delivered within minutes
- Terms from 6-84 months, depending on loan type
- Equipment Financing, Working Capital Loans and Franchise Financing available
Lease vs Loan
- Leases are based upon total cost of ownership, loans are based on the financial healthiness of the applicant
- Leases, by definition, don't have interest rates. Leases include fees such as taxes, documentation fees, title, and registration if applicable
- Leases have a fixed lifetime with fixed payments, loans determine a fixed interest rate for the lifetime of the loan
- Leases consider the collateral value of the asset and the revenue it will generate for the business
- Leases are a great option if you don't want to tie up credit lines or cash
- Leases may have possible tax benefits
- Leases (some) accommodate new businesses that would not qualify for traditional loan funding from traditional lenders
- Leases normally get approved very quickly and easier whereas loans typically take longer and are more difficult to acquire
Sometimes the leasing process can be a bit confusing. Here's a step-by-step list of how it works:
- Customer submits leasing application online with their preferred leasing company
- Lease application is reviewed and approved/disapproved usually between 1-12 hours. Each leasing company has different response times.
- Sometimes there are minor stipulations to the lease approval. (Example: Proof of business. Clean Direct / leasing company will request this info from the applicant.)
- Clean Direct sends equipment quote based upon customer's needs. We can include equipment, services, training and shipping costs if needed.
- Customer confirms quote is correct.
- Clean Direct / leasing company will send terms & rates choices to customer who makes final decision (rate is determined by # of months)
- Clean Direct / leasing company sends lease documents to customer for review & signature. This is typically e-sign, electronic documents.
- Customer sets up payment method with leasing company
- Leasing company sends lease authorization and approval to Clean Direct to ship
- Clean Direct prepares shipment and releases once lease is funded. Freight shipments are checked & double-checked for accuracy, wrapped, strapped and palletized. Pickup is scheduled
- Shipping company picks up load and transports to customer.
- Customer inspects pallet for damages and signs off on receipt of delivery.
- Customer verifies receipt of equipment with leasing company