SkyVac 85 Elite 240V 3 Motor System (Industrial, Wet & Dry)
The World's Most Powerful Mobile Gutter Cleaning System
...with new patent-pending Elite poles
Note: System requires a 30A electrical source. Comes with standard North American 4-prong twist-lock plug.
- Three Industrial strength vacuum motors provide massive suction power: 150 inches of water lift.
- Two Power settings: A "Light Debris" setting for standard gutter cleaning and "Heavy Debris" setting for stubborn growth and blockages
- Side debris canister entrance eliminates time consuming filter blockages by creating a vortex for the debris, spreading it out evenly in the base of the drum.
- Stainless steel canister tilts for easy dumping of debris
- Washable HEPA wet/dry cartridge filter
- Locking front chassis castors
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Industrial wet/dry vacuum, canister and cart
- Eight New Elite carbon fiber clamping poles, each approximately 5 feet long (1.5 meters), 10 ounces each (283 grams), approximately 2 inch diameter (52 millimeters)
- One of the eight poles is the new SkyVac Release Base Pole
- Approximately 20 feet (6 meters) of flexi hose, 2.56 inches diameter (65 millimeters)
- HEPA filter
- Carbon fiber end tool holder (clamping)
- Crevice tool
- Metal dirt breaker
- Tapered narrow end-tool
- Tapered wide end-tool
- Long reach tool
- Carrying bag
Bonus, for a limited time!
Receive the following items free. Enables maximum tool flexibility:
- Carbon fiber end-pole spigot
- Tapered 135° flexi tool holder
- Suction: 150 inches water lift (374 millibars)
- Air flow: 353 Cubic Feet Per Minute (10000 Liters Per Minute)
- Motor wattage: 3300W total (3 motors)
- Noise: 72 decibels
- Canister capacity: approximately 20 gallons (76 liters)
- Mains connection: 240 volts/ 30 amperes
- Height: 42.5 inches (108 centimeters)
- Weight: approximately 80 pounds ( 36 kilograms)
- Power cable length: approximately 32 feet (10 meters)
- Hose length:
The SkyVac 85 has a very durable wet/dry HEPA filter located under the head. It is easily removed by the twist of a knob. It is very durable and lasts quite a long time if properly cleaned after each day's use.
This system can be picked up at our local facility in Sanford NC, USA or can be shipped via freight service to anywhere in North America.
SkyVac's New Vac Release Pole
Now includes our new SkyVac Vac Release Pole which enables the operator greater control - to cut vacuum suction by simply twisting the cuff.
Don't just take our word for it, watch our independent reviews below: