Clean Direct Inc. Code of Ethics
At Clean Direct Inc. , our associates seek to outperform our competition fairly and honestly through superior performance and customer service and never through unethical or illegal business practices. We are confident that our employees, suppliers, resellers and affiliates also desire to operate in this manner and in an environment that is free from inappropriate influence due to unethical business practices.
To this end, Clean Direct Inc. suppliers, resellers and affiliates are required to abide by the following ethical principals:
- Avoid the intent or appearance of unethical practices in relationships, actions and communications with Clean Direct Inc. all of its associates, suppliers and customers
- Avoid creating any conflict of interest with a Clean Direct Inc. associates, suppliers and customers including any person involved in negotiating agreements or making purchasing decisions.
- Disclose to Clean Direct Inc. senior management any family or other personal relationships that your representatives may have with any Clean Direct Inc. associate.
- Refrain from offering money, gifts or other than nominal value, excessive hospitality, trips, loans or other special treatment to Clean Direct Inc. associates or customers that might influence or appear to influence their relationship with you
- Refrain from requesting agreements that restrict resale pricing or restrain competition
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the conduct of business which relates in any way to Clean Direct Inc.
Associates, affiliates, suppliers & customers who violate or attempt to compromise these ethical principles will be subject to cessation of business with Clean Direct Inc. and subject to legal action, if warrantied.