Back Pack Vacuum with Hose, Wand & Tools
6 Qt and 10 Qt Vacuum with optional HEPA filter
Increase productivity, mobility and convenience by taking the vacuum off the floor.
The BP6/BP10 is light enough for anyone to handle and the ergonomically-designed Velcro straps at the chest and hips result in a comfortable fit for virtually any sized operator. A special slide adjustment hooks the shoulder straps together for a higher range of motion. The on/off switch is at hip level and mounted on top for unparalleled ease of operation. The unique airflow design makes this unit quieter than most and the baffled exhaust goes out the back, away from the operator, for a higher level of comfort.
The BP6/BP10 comes with an extraordinary Ultrastat™ 3-ply composite filter, treated with an antimicrobial agent that provides exceptional airflow, even when full, allowing for greater productivity. This exclusive bag is fitted with a durable plastic rim for an airtight seal around the top, and the seams are sonically welded (as opposed to glue). The result is higher dust retention, and a much longer filtration cycle. An optional HEPA filter is available for the BP10. There is an optional air driven power brush kit and a “side winder” tool for increased productivity available for both the BP6 and BP10.
- Longer exhaust chamber and diffused exhaust air for quiet operation.
- 3-position hip adjustment for wider or narrower hips allows the unit to sit more comfortably on the hips.
- Ergonomically designed harness with multi-adjustable setting for optimum comfort.
- Lightweight – only 11 lbs.
- Hip mounted switch results in easy on/off.
- Precision-molded cloth filter bag rim holds its shape to prevent collapsing inside the unit when the bag is full.
- 3-ply composite filter, with antimicrobial agent, allows greater air flow so that bag can fill to maximum capacity
- Extra quiet for sound sensitive areas
- Powerful 1340 watt motor
- Includes 1.5" x 5' hose and 7 piece took lit