Mytee HP60 Spyder™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
The Spyder™ puts the “mobile” in Mobile Detailing.
Good things come in small packages. The Spyder™ Heated Carpet Extractor contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.). But don’t be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling, the HP120. Oh, and automotive detailers, did we mention it runs on only one power cord?
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 4″ Air Lite™ upholstery tool (Part #8400P)
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- 5 gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA motor
- 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and chromium, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.
Contains CUL Listed Components
5 gallon capacity (approx.)
5 gallon capacity
Vacuum Tank Auto Shut Off
4 gallon (approx.)
Single 3 stage LA
1200 W – 210 degree maximum
Single 25' 12/3
Cord One: 20
4" upholstery tool
15' vacuum and solution hose combo
82 lbs. approx.
25" x 15.5" x 29.5"
28" x 16" x 34"