SkyVac® Elite Carbon Fiber Poles with Hose, Neck & End Tools (You Choose)
- Included Items
Introducing SkyVac's newest Elite Carbon Fiber Vacuum Pole Bundle designed for professional gutter cleaning. The ultimate high reach suction pole system just got better!
Feather weight, at just under 10 oz per 5 ft pole, the poles are made of high-grade carbon fiber and have an all-in-one clamp system that secures each section. The reach is up to 40 feet high where the operator can clean from the safety of the ground.
These poles are designed to be used with the SkyVac 85 Elite and SkyVac Interceptor and is also compatible with the SkyVac® Mighty Atom vac entry port. Alternatively, you can adapt them to your existing vacuum system.
The Vac Release Pole (used at the base) has a patent pending release cuff that makes suction control a breeze. The 3 angled carbon fiber tool holders and end tools are perfect for accessing all types of gutters. The kit now includes the wire reinforced suction hose.
This kit can be ordered in 4, 6 & 8 Pole Sets + a 1/2 Sized Pole. Full length poles are 5 feet. Poles can also be ordered individually.
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE:
Engineered and extensively field-tested, these poles are lightweight, stiff and easy to maneuver. Minimal weight coupled with greater control makes gutter clearing faster and less tiring.
CUSTOMIZABLE HIGH ACCESS UP TO 40FT:
5 ft & 2.5 ft pole lengths can be securely clamped together to achieve the perfect working height, whether working directly overhead or to reach over obstacles such as conservatories. With 135º Hairpin, 90º and 180º degree neck tools available, no angle is beyond reach.
COMPLETE SUCTION CONTROL:
Operate the vacuum directly from the base of the pole with the patent pending Vac release cuff. Simply twist the cuff to cut the suction.
VERSATILE HIGH REACH SYSTEM:
A multi-function high reach cleaning system, thanks to the secure locking mechanism, SkyVac® Elite Poles can also be used for roof, windows, soffits and fascia cleaning, unlike standard push, fit poles*. Why not offer roof cleaning as part of your exterior cleaning services by adding the skyScraper.
*For Roof, Windows, soffits and fascia cleaning you will need the Elite multi-connector (sold separately).
SkyVac® Elite Poles & Vac Release Cuff:
- Interconnecting poles slot securely together with a ‘positive stop’ on the base on the pole and clamping mechanism at the top.
- Tailor your working height with a choice of 1.5m and 0.75m poles.
- 10 oz per 5 ft – Ultra-durable high-grade carbon fiber construction.
- The patent-pending Vac Release pole enables the operator to control suction from the base of the pole.
- SkyVac® Elite Poles Patent PENDING: Application No: GB1713830.6
NEW SkyVac® Elite Angled Neck Tool Holders:
- NEW Elite Hairpin 135º Neck tool holder allows debris more space to travel through the bend, to reduce risk of blockages.
- NEW 180º Tool Holder is ideal for directly overhead projects with narrow access, or deep gutters.
- NEW 90º Tool Holder is ideal for hard-to-reach valley gutters.
- Engineered from lightweight and durable carbon fiber, the rigid neck construction gives the operator greater purchase and control over stubborn and deep-rooted gutter growths allowing them to be coaxed or wrestled out of downpipes.
SkyVac® Wire Reinforced Suction Hose:
- 24 feet of wire reinforced suction hose
- Sturdy, lightweight, maneuverable, and less inclined to kink due to the internal wire framework.
- 2 x 50mm Cuffs (1 x Vac to hose / 1 x Hose to pole).
SkyVac® Elite End Tools:
- Crevice end tool for accessing gutters in tight gaps.
- Aluminum dirt breaker for reducing gutter debris into smaller pieces for removal.
- Aluminum Tapered end tool for accessing small gaps.
- Daily end tool for general gutter clearing.
- Aluminum Long end tool for greater reach for hard to access gutters and downpipes
- NEW Scalloped End Tool.
SkyVac® Branded Carry Case:
- For convenient storage and transport of your SkyVac® Elite pole system
Full set comes with the following:
- 1 Elite Carbon Fiber Vac Release Pole
- 1 Half Pole
- Additional 3, 5 or 7 Elite Poles depending on your selection
- SkyVac® Branded Carry Bag
- New 135º Carbon Fiber Hairpin Rigid Neck Tool Holder
- New 180º Carbon Fiber Tool Holder
- New 90º Carbon Fiber Tool Holder
- Dirt Breaker Tool
- Long End Tool
- Crevice Tool
- Plastic End Tool
- Wire reinforced Hose
- 1 Drum/Vac Port Cuff (50mm)
- 1 Hose to Pole Cuff (50mm)
- Length: 5ft (1.5m)
- Diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Weight: 10oz (280g)
- Material: Carbon Fiber