Important! Please Note:
- By following the below guidance, you will minimize the risk of paying for any damages.
- Do not authorize your freight shipment to be delivered without you being present.
Depending on your location, shipping time may vary. Click here for more information.
Our headquarters is in the Raleigh-Durham NC area. You are welcome to arrange pickup if you will be in the area. Most freight is prepared and picked up from our location within 48 hours of paid order. There are some exceptions and occasionally we are backordered on items which can cause delays. If you are in a hurry or need delivery in a specific ship window please communicate this with your account manager at time of ordering.
Estimated Shipping times are:
- East Coast USA - 1-3 business days on truck
- Central USA - 3-5 business days on truck
- West Coast USA -6-9 business days on truck
- Hawaii and Alaska- Approximately 2 weeks
- Canada East Coast - 2-5 business days on truck, plus customs clearance
- Canada Central - 3-8 business days on truck, plus customs clearance
- Canada West Coast - 6-14 business days on truck, plus customs clearance
* If your location is considered "remote", then it's likely that additional time could apply.
- When package leaves our warehouse, you will receive tracking information from one of our shipping partners: UPS, FedEx or USPS.
- Anything valued over $200 requires customer signature. If you sign a signature waiver you will be held responsible for lost, stolen or damage items. Our package responsibility ends once it is tendered to the carrier.
- Please report any damage needs to us within 48 hours of receipt. We will gladly help file a damage claim with the carrier; however, reimbursements are not guaranteed.
- Large/heavy items are shipped on pallets, strapped and wrapped.
- This is a door-to-curb service. No inside deliveries.
- For most products under 150 lbs. lift gate is not provided as standard. If you need a lift gate, the fee is an additional $75. Please contact us for further details and we will arrange one with your carrier.
- For palletized products that weigh over 150 lbs like the SkyVac Interceptor, IPC Scrubbers, larger Mytee systems, etc... a lift gate is included with the shipping rate if needed.
Caution: How to Avoid Potential Delivery Problems
- Please visually inspect product before driver leaves your location.
- All damage must be notated on driver's manifest before he departs.
- Best practice: Take multiple pictures of damaged packaging and goods.
- If minor damage, be sure to contact us immediately and keep all packaging until claim is resolved.
- If major damage, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately (if possible, while the driver is still at your location).
How to Unpack a SkyVac 85 or 78 (from back of freight truck)
- Cut wrap and straps.
- Remove pole box.
- Open top of main unit box.
- Remove all loose components (Hose, tools, etc).
- Unsnap 2 or 3 clamps that hold vac head onto drum.
- Grab handle and remove vac head.
- Tilt main box on its side with large rubber wheels facing the ground and roll out of box.
- Unsnap the drum from trolley, if necessary, using two red knobs.
- Lower drum and trolley to ground.