SkyVac® Elite Hairpin Neck 135º Tool Holder
Unique Innovation from SkyVac®
For faster gutter cleaning results, reducing time consuming blockages.
The unique shape of the Elite Hairpin neck tool holder features a wider passageway, allowing debris to move more easily through the 135-degree bend. This broader profile is ideal for projects with stubborn, compact gutter turf which can become lodged in narrow bends.
With the Elite Hairpin Rigid Neck Tool holder, blockages are minimized. The curved shape and wider passageway of the neck section create more space for debris and air to circulate, for smooth movement through the 135-degree angle. This reduces the bottlenecks and blockages that can be caused by twigs and stubborn gutter clumps and turf.
Compatible with the SkyVac® Elite Pole System, simply clamp the neck into the Elite pole and secure the chosen end tool with the clamp, and you are good to go.
For really stubborn, deep-rooted projects, we recommend using with the Elite scalloped end tool.
- Wider angle reduces blockages and improves air circulation for faster results
- Increased air speed by up to 3%
- Secure clamp keeps the end tool securely in place.
- Made from lightweight and durable carbon fiber materials
- Compatible with the SkyVac® Elite Gutter Cleaning poles and end tools. (for SkyVac® Industrial and Interceptor gutter cleaning machines)
Compatible with the Elite Carbon fibre Poles and Elite End tools (sold separately)
Approximately: 30 x 24 x 6cm