SkyVac® 85 Elite Industrial Gutter Cleaning System (You Choose)
- Included Items
The World's Most Incredible Mobile Gutter Cleaning System
New for 2021: The SkyVac® 85 Elite System now comes standard with an upgraded wire-reinforced hose and the 135º Hairpin Neck. An optional upgrade includes a drain hose and sieve basket.
Note: System requires a 30A electrical source. Comes with standard North American 4-prong twist-lock plug.
The SkyVac® Industrial 85 Wet & Dry Vacuum has been specially designed to clear even the most stubborn blocked gutters. It features 3 industrial strength 1,100 watt motors and combines high airflow with exceptional water lift. The unique patented "POWERMIX" system reconfigures the power supply from parallel to series to drive unparalleled water lift up to 150 inches.
The vacuum head has been designed to take up minimal drum space, allowing for 16 gallons of gutter debris capacity (overall 20 gallon drum). The filter is protected by a curved steel deflector plate which lines up with the cyclonic vac entry port and helps guide debris around the drum.
The drum is easy to empty thanks to an evenly balanced tipping chassis with locking casters. Simply unclip and remove the motor head, place it on the ground (thanks to the steel foot on the filter protector plate) and tip out the drum contents.
Optional: For geographically wet areas upgrade your system to an optional drum with a built-in drain hose and sieve basket. This upgrade separates the gutter contents into liquid and organic matter as opposed to a collective gutter soup.
- Three Industrial strength vacuum motors provide massive suction power: 150 inches of water lift.
- Two Power settings: A "Light Debris" setting for standard gutter cleaning and "Heavy Debris" setting for stubborn growth and blockages
- Side debris canister entrance eliminates time consuming filter blockages by creating a vortex for the debris, spreading it out evenly in the base of the drum.
- Stainless steel canister tilts for easy dumping of debris
- Washable HEPA wet/dry cartridge filter
- Locking front chassis castors
- Removable and washable filter housed securely behind a protection plate for minimal maintenance
- Wire-reinforced suction hose increases durability and reduces operator fatigue
- Anti-clog rigid neck hairpin tool improves productivity
The SkyVac® 85 has a very durable wet/dry HEPA filter located under the head. It is easily removed by the twist of a knob. It is very durable and lasts quite a long time if properly cleaned after each day's use.
This system can be picked up at our local facility in Sanford NC, USA or can be shipped via freight service to anywhere in North America.
SkyVac's New Vac Release Pole
Now includes our new SkyVac® Vac Release Pole which enables the operator greater control - to cut vacuum suction by simply twisting the cuff.
Don't just take our word for it, watch our independent reviews below:
- Industrial wet/dry vacuum, canister and cart
- Eight New Elite carbon fiber clamping poles, each approximately 5 feet long (1.5 meters), 10 ounces each (283 grams), approximately 2 inch diameter (52 millimeters)
- One of the eight poles is the new SkyVac Release Base Pole
- Approximately 20 feet (6 meters) of flexi hose, 2.56 inches diameter (65 millimeters)
- HEPA filter
- Hairpin, carbon fiber, anti-clog end tool holder (clamping)
- Wire-reinforced Hose (22 ft)
- Drum-to-hose cuff
- Hose-to-pole cuff
- Metal long reach tool
- Metal daily dirt breaker tool
- Metal/Plastic crevice tool
- Plastic daily tool
- Metal tapered reducer tool
- Carrying bag
Incredibly light carbon fiber gutter cleaning poles
- Motor wattage: 3300W max (three motors)(240v at 30 amps)
- Fast cleaning - All conditions - 353 CFM (10000 Liters Per Minute / 95 inch water lift
- Water extraction and Grass Tuft Only - 303 CFM (8600 Liters Per Minute) / 150 inch water lift (374 millibars)
- Noise: 72 decibels
- Canister capacity: approximately 20 gallons (78 liters) or 16 gallons (60 liters) of debris
- Main power connection: 240 volts/ 30 amperes
- Plug: NEMA 4 prong twist lock
- Height: 42.5 inches (108 centimeters)
- Weight: approximately 80 pounds ( 36 kilograms)
- Length: 24 inches (60 cm)
- Power cable length: approximately 26 feet (8 meters)
- Hose length: 22 ft